Button switched ...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong




As told in the big Painting Crusade Report I have to switch buttons again - working mixed with the hobby that you love creates work you'll love but it is hard to sometimes focus on the different aspects each part brings into my life - so my button is already switched - and as the jungle is not only my hobby blog I got to talk about work too ...

A pretty strange project appeared on my workbench ...
 

The big Chimera vs. Bellerophon project is ready for the start ...

Box recieves more and more colours ...

Basing ...

Unique SciFi Bases build - those are for sale - you will find more information here!
Just write me an email to jarhead---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com to get one of these and support the jungle with your buy!



Two Fantasy bases build for Secret Weapon ...



And guess what - finally the Gorilla Head Project to celebrate 1000 - Who is the biggest Ape? arrived in Augsburg at Raffas and my place. There will be still some time needed but make sure to take your chance as this project will be epic someday - we did not forget about it ...


So far - da Jungle might get quiet on the weekend as Raffa and I are attenting at the Painting Class by Stephan Rath in Munich. There will be a lot of good friends taking part in the class too and we are really looking forward to arrive there this afternoon. I got to stop now as there is still a lot of packing and preparing ahead ... I am not sure about my button - shall I switch it back to hobby holidays for the weekend or stay in work-mode - this really makes me mad sometimes, when there is not enough time to get into the right mood to decide ... :/

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Button switched ...

Post a Comment